Hello World!

As a programmer  "Hello World" is often used by nerds like me at the first test drive on any kind of technology. I think this maybe can describe my first post here. My intention is to publish my progress and thoughts on several topics of VR, AR, CG and VFX (btw you can follow me in Instagram and facebook too). 

Now lets head to the core of this post. I feel so glad to show you my first VR Stereoscopic images that can be used almost any VR platform. Use de "download" link to get it. Put it somewhere in your pc or cell phone and use your headseat image viewer.

As you can see, the images are in stereo mode (top-bottom). This a common format for stereo images. You should have no problem to watch them properly.

The images are not watermarked to let you enjoy it in all its glory and I trust in you.

Download
Download
Download
Download
I will continue posting more images like this from some time so, keep in touch and visit us regularly. I promises to post more content. (please post any comment you like, even the ugliest LOL)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Earth belongs to The Republic at Star Wars

Star Wars Stereo Panorama Content